- Male or female 18 years or older.
- Completion of treatment for alcohol, drug, or gambling addiction.
- Referral from one the addiction treatment clinical team that worked with you in treatment.
- General good health.
- Ability to afford the $800 per month for double room or $1,200 for a single room program fees and a $200 admission fee.
- Able to work, volunteer, or go to school.
- Have no major mental health diagnosis beyond depression, anxiety, bi-polar, or ADHD.
- Not on Suboxone or Methadone.
- Not on any medications that have abuse potential.
- Have no criminal record of physical or sexual violence.
- Willingness to complete an interview with one the Crossroads clinical staff to determine appropriateness for admission with our level of services.
Contact the Executive Director by phone at 612.374.0506 or e-mail us to arrange for an admissions interview.